Friday, October 06, 2006

5 Angels from FAR for Eloise's Awakening: Immortality's Caress 2!

Ms. Martin stirs some fire between the pages with Christian and Eloise. She creates in-depth characters that lend great creativity to this storyline and adds some explosively passionate scenes that keep the reader wondering what will happen with this lovely couple. This is a wonderful book that captivates the reader and takes them on an incredible journey that makes the life of a vampire so sweet.

Rating: 5 Angels
Reviewed by: Linda L
Fallen Angel Reviews

Read entire review here:
http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2006/September/LindaL-EloisesAwakeningImmortalitysCaress2.htm

Thank you, Linda L.! :)

Read excerpt here: http://www.monicammartin.com/eloisesawakening.html

2 comments:

Madison Chase said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I just got my first FAR review, so I know how excited you must be. Which reminds me, I need to post about that on -my- journal. :-) Happy Halloween!

Monica M. Martin said...

Thank you, Madison! Yeah, it was a thrill for me!:) I'll pop on over and read your blog.